Maintenance and operation of small craft harbor and marina facilities requires the use of unique and challenging solutions, especially in our climate of chronic deferred maintenance and limited budgets.
These solutions depend on good planning. There are several vital documents or plans that should be developed by your facility to ensure safe and efficient operation. Scheduling maintenance and providing adequate response to customer needs cannot occur until a thorough self-assessment and inventory of your resources is developed which planning can provide.
Pacific Harbor Advisors have the experience necessary to advance your small craft harbor or marina facility planning to the next level and help maximize use of your limited resources.
Projects and initiatives we can help your facility with include:
- Environmental and Best Management Practices
- Operation Plans and Marine Facilities Handbooks
- Risk Management and Workplace Safety
- Employee Development and Training
- Facilities Maintenance and Scheduling
- Marina Management and Business Planning
Please visit our work products and resources page for examples of planning projects that might benefit your facility.